Dynamic GPS Positioning
- M1 adopts the U-BLOX navigating chip which is imported from Switzerland. so the bike computer with higher sensitivity, Higher accuracy, Faster positioning. - Only need 35 seconds, the GPS signal will track your route. After connecting to your phone with Bluetooth, your journey is synchronized with the app, so you can see exactly which route you've taken for your ride.
ANT+ Sync Sensor and App
- M1 not only supports simultaneous recording of various data such as speed, cadence, heart rate, power, route traveled, altitude, etc. but also supports fast synchronization through Bluetooth and data analysis to APP. - Strava account can be added via our APP to synchronize the data on the cycling computer. Helps you monitor workout data and gives you scientific training experience. (Search for "XOSS" in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the app)
Waterproof & Large Battery Capacity
- M1 has a wireless and waterproof design, IPX6 grade waterproof makes you need not worry about cycling on any rainy day. 1100MAH super large battery capacity, support the bike computer working over 30 hours.
Large & Clear Screen
– Compare with other bike computers, CYCPLUS adopt the glare-free backlit screen (2.9 inches) introduces FSTN technology firstly, which is highly visible in the sunlight. More importantly, the LCD screen will light up automatically depending on the sunrise and sunset time in different time zones. You can read your data easier and clearer whenever. High-quality tempered glass, do not worry about nail scratches on the screen. (Note: When using the product for the first time, be sure to set the time zone first. And then all functions can be run normally.)
- All the products CYCPLUS sold enjoy a 12-month warranty and full life service, please don't worry about any after-sales issues. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Search for "XOSS" in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the app. You can bind the Strava account directly to the XOSS app. All the cycling data recorded on the app can be directly shared into your Strava account. It supports fast synchronization through Bluetooth and data analysis to the app.