Feature of the portable electric pump:
150 PSI Tire Pump Inflator – CYLPLUS electric air pump designed with powerful pressure output. The digital tire inflator has a maximum pressure of 150PSI, ensuring you can easily inflate all your cars, bicycles, motorcycle tires, or other smaller items in a few seconds. It has 4 unit values - PSI, BAR, KPA, Kg/cm ² - you can set and monitor tire pressure at any time. Besides, the bike pump will automatically stop inflating when the inflation reaches the preset value which can be avoided over-inflating.
Rechargeable Electric Pump- This air pump for bike and car tires (even for bike shock) comes with a powerful Li-Ion rechargeable battery, which can be used as a power bank for Android and IOS devices. There is a practical micro-USB and the charging time is only 2.5h.
Multi-functional Electric Air Pump - The electric tire pump is suitable for the Schrader valve, Presta valve, and Dunlop valve. It can be used for all types of bicycles such as mountain bikes, road bikes, BMX, or e-bikes. It is also used for motorcycles, cars, balls, or swim rings. If you are in an emergency this portable tire air compressor is for you! The built-in LED light can provide up to 7 hours of sustained light and 80 lumens. You definitely have a bright field of vision.
Portable Bike Pump - CYCPLUS’s bicycle pump has a patent for the design. It's compact and handy, easy to be carried on. With an ultra-slim design that measures just 2.1 * 2.1 * 7 inches and weighs 336g, the handle on this pump is perfect. Just throw it in your backpack or car and you will not disturb in any emergence. Wherever you are, our electric air pump for bikes can help you inflate your tire.
Ideal Gift - This portable, ergonomic design tire pump has been developed for your comfort and features a digital LCD display and a user-friendly interface. This mini electric air pump combines practicality with stylish. So, it’s an ideal gift for families or friends. Now, Say goodbye to the manual pump.
How to use CYCPLUS A4 electric air pump?
- Connect one end of the air tube to the inflator, connect the other end to the tire valve. (For the Presta valve, please install the valve converter at first.
- Long press the POWER Button to turn on the power. The LCD will display the current pressure.
- Pressing the UNIT button can switch the units(PSI\BAR\KPA\kgf/cm2). (The recommended range of pressure can be found on the tire in general.)
- The + Button and - Button are preset buttons for adjusting the target pressure. Long press them can adjust the target pressure quickly. (If skip Step4, the target pressure is the value you preset last time.)
- Pressing the POWER Button can start inflating. Pressing it again can pause/continue. It will stop automatically when it reaches the target pressure.
- Please quickly remove the air tube from the tire to prevent air leaks.
- The inflator will not work when the target pressure you set is lower than the current tire pressure.
- Fully charge this cordless tire inflator before first use
- After continuous use for 5-10 minutes, it is recommended to stop the air pump and keep using it after 10 minutes.
- Remember to fully charge the air after use. In addition, please charge once a month.
- Do not pull out the air hose until it cools, as it will heat up when used for a long time. If the air tube broke, please feel free to contact us, we will send you two new air tubes for free.
- The figures are just a guide. If you want to check the exact value, please use a commercially available instrument.